Empowering Men & Women
Transitional Supportive Housting
With case management support, the qualifying program graduate will reside in a sober-living, supportive house with other program graduates and a resident manager at a reduced rate for a predetermined length of time.
The objectives of the program are as follows:
- To save 3 months of living expenses
- To reduce and eliminate obstacles to self-sufficiency such as employment, transportation, fines and fees, etc.
- To secure their own permanent housing with their name on the lease
- To transition from shelter living to independent living, i.e. running a household, handling finances, keeping appointments, buying groceries, maintaining property, living in a healthy manor, etc.
- To learn discipline and grow in their relational skills while sharing in the governance of the house
Each resident will be allowed to stay in the house for up to one year. Three month evaluations will be performed to assure progress and growth.
” The Career Academy gave me confidence for the interviewing process and increased my knowledge and skills for the current job market. I now work as a manager for a local retailer! “