If you or your group are interested in volunteering, please fill out the application below by clicking the blue “Volunteer Application” button. Please allow 1 week to be contacted about scheduling a volunteer time. If you have any questions, please contact Faith Mission at 940-723-5663, Faith Refuge 940-322-4673, or Faith Resale 940-766-0705.
There are many ways you can partner with Wichita Falls Faith Mission to minister to the hungry, hurting, homeless, and disadvantaged persons.
- Give your time. Consider helping with various activities throughout the year. Volunteers can prepare and/or serve meals. You can choose to either bring a prepared meal to serve or come and serve what our kitchen prepares for others to eat. We also have special projects throughout the year that we need help with such as painting, cleaning, organizing, and more. Please fill out the volunteer applications above to be scheduled to volunteer.
- Host a drive to collect food or items. Supplies for clients at Faith Mission and Faith Refuge go fast. We are always in need of hygiene items for guests such as soaps, shampoos, conditioners, deodorants, razors, toilet paper, etc. We are also in need of food items throughout the year. We serve 3 meals a day which are not only open to those who are in our shelters, but at our downtown location, meals are open to the public. You may call either shelter to see what is currently a priority need.
- Become a Ministry Prayer Partner. Please pray for the Faith Mission Team, the clients, guests, and the people in the community seeking assistance. Pray for lives to be touched and transformed by the love of Jesus Christ. Pray for Fatih Refuge and Faith Mission to be tools used by God to provide shelter in the storm of lives.
- Speakers Bureau. Invite a speaker for your church, program or event.
- Clothing and Shoes in good condition are accepted for people of all ages and sizes. Career clothing is needed for clients and guests to wear during job interviews and for work.